Sunday services are live-streamed (shown live) on YouTube at 11:15 a.m. from the church. Access opens at 11:00 a.m. Online-only events may be prerecorded.
- Click on this link: Rev. Harry Morgan’s YouTube channel.
- You can also go directly to the channel from our Home page by clicking on the Online Services button.
- Find the video icon for the item you want to watch (see the sample icons above) and click on it.
- Live streams can be watched after the “Live” (or “Live Now”) label appears.
- Items labelled “Upcoming” or “Premiere” are prerecorded videos that can be watched after the stated premiere start date and time.
- All other videos can be watched at any time.
Unless otherwise indicated, access to the live stream or prerecorded program begins 15 minutes before the official program start to give everyone time to tune in.
If you’re having trouble finding the icon for a scheduled live stream, try refreshing your page. If you still don’t see the icon or it doesn’t have the Live label:
- You’ve arrived on the channel page too early and you’ll need to keep refreshing it until you see the Live icon, or
- There are temporary technical difficulties, so the live stream is late in starting or it has been stopped and a new live stream will start soon from a new Live icon, and you will need to keep refreshing your page until that icon appears, or
- The Internet connection is down, so the service or event will be recorded and the recording will be posted to the channel page later, or
- You’ve arrived on the channel page after the live stream ended, in which case you can watch the recording of it at any time once it has been loaded back onto the page*.
If you’re still having trouble, contact us during our office hours. We’ll do our best to help find a solution.
*Live-streamed services are automatically recorded. After a live Sunday service ends, the recording is posted back to the YouTube page in the formats that viewers have requested:
- Service (excluding the 15-minute tune-in period).
- Message only