Haliburton United Church (HUC) is closed until further notice. Online services will continue Sundays at 11:15 a.m. on YouTube.
The decision to close has been made by HUC Elders (Session) due to concern for the health of our church community, given the rapid global spread of the Omicron variant of the COVID-19 coronavirus.
Access to online services opens at 11 a.m. to give everyone time to tune in. The online services include a live chat function through which online participants can communicate with one another. We look forward to meeting you there.
Online Services Viewing Guide
- Click on this link: Rev. Harry Morgan’s YouTube channel.
- You can also go directly to the channel from our Home page by clicking on the Online Services button.
- Find the item you want to watch (see the sample images above) and click on it.
- Live streams can be watched after the “Live” (or “Live Now”) label appears.
- Items labelled “Premiere” are prerecorded videos that can be watched after the stated future start date and time.
- All other videos can be watched at any time.
Unless otherwise indicated*, access to the live stream or prerecorded program begins 15 minutes before the official program start to give everyone time to tune in.
We support the Live Chat function during live Sunday services and many prerecorded events to help our online participants stay connected.
If you’re having difficulty finding a new live stream or video, remember to refresh your page.
If you don’t see the item you want or (for live streams) you don’t see the Live label:
- You’ve arrived on the channel page too early and you’ll need to keep refreshing it, or
- You need to click on the item to go to that page before the Live label appears, or
- There have been technical difficulties and a new live stream will start momentarily from a new icon, or
- You’ve arrived on the channel page after the live stream ended, in which case you can watch the recording of it at any time.
If you’re still having trouble, contact us during our office hours. We’ll do our best to help find a solution.